该招聘信息 在 90 日 10 时 41 分 44 秒 后失效
We are Booking.com, the world’s number one accommodation site. We are looking for talented Mobile App UX Designers who will be given the freedom to research, design and prototype ideas, collaborate closely with developers, test solutions with users and make meaningful and measurable improvements to our top rated mobile apps that are used by more than 30 million people worldwide. You’ll join us in our beautiful Amsterdam HQ and work with some of our industry’s brightest people!
Our guiding principle is that by helping our users we help our business. As a designer in our mobile team you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process, working in a small start up-like group which takes full ownership of their part of our platform. You’ll be working on the iterative improvements we make as part of our high-speed release cycles, as well as looking ahead and conceptualizing broader changes our mobile app offers across all major platforms. You’ll work with developers, product owners, copywriters and user researchers to conceive, analyse & test your ideas.
You are excited to design native iOS and Android applications that millions of people use every day. You excel in solving problems that today’s mobile users face by focusing on their needs and designing a mobile experience tailored to that. You are familiar with the state of the art in native mobile app design and you are up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new user interface patterns. Your portfolio isn’t a series of beautiful but generic templates – it’s a collection of stories that you can discuss with enthusiasm,and regret… because you’re always getting better at what you do and you’re never satisfied with “good enough”.
- You have at least two years of relevant experience designing for smartphones / tablets
- Fluent Chinese or Japanese and knowledge of the Asian market
- App Portfolio: Your portfolio of iOS / Android app designs demonstrates your excellent understanding of native app design patterns & platform guidelines
- Simplicity: Good design is invisible
- Collaboration: You’ll be working alongside developers and copywriters to create elegant user experiences; you should thrive on feedback, critique and iteration
- Visual design: Sketch, Photoshop, Fireworks, MS Paint – whatever works for you. Your process is your own; you get to decide which tools you use
- Design Process: You’ll be given full ownership of your ideas, and so you’ll be required to create beautiful experiences / mockups / prototypes —and follow up with their implementation
- Data: You are a successful Designer, but you like to measure your success with data and learn from it every day
- E-commerce: You understand the challenges and the opportunities that a large e-commerce service has to offer
- Developer Tools: Familiarity with Xcode / Android Studio is a plus
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
Booking.com BV, part of Priceline.com (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996, www.booking.com is available in 42 languages, offers more than 500,000 hotels and accommodations in 200 countries, features 27+ million reviews written by guests after their stay, and attracts online visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 17 years of experience and a team of over 8,000 dedicated employees in 115+ offices worldwide,Booking.com BV and its various support companies around the world operate an in-house customer service team, which is available 24/7 to assist guests in their native languages and ensure an exceptional customer experience.. The Booking.com group offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented, and believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.
- (点击图标，申请好友，留言咨询，QQ私信联系：2727685038 )